Who we are
We are an interdisciplinary team of AI experts from Karlsruhe with the mission to support European companies in integrating machine learning into their products and processes. As of the next possible date, we are looking for you as Data Scientist (m/f/d). As part of the team, you will be an expert in data and machine learning. Let's make the world a little bit smarter together.
What you do
- You are well-known for Data Science, Machine Learning or Deep Learning
- You want to make machines intelligent
- You have worked with Python, PyTorch or Tensorflow and Docker
- You like to process, analyze and visualize data
- You use a tool like e.B. Git for version control and like to work systematically
What you bring
- You like technology and like to work with new stuff
- You have a pretty high standard on yourself and like challenging tasks
- You want to work in Karlsruhe or are enterprising and want to explore Germany within the framework of projects
- Your friends describe you as someone who sometimes reflects and enjoys learning
What we offer
- Exciting, cross-German projects within different domains
- Exchange of ideas and knowledge transfer around the topic of Data Science
- Fair payment including flexible working hours
- Independent work
- 40-hour job with a healthy work-life balance
- A working environment focused on Machine Learning
- Company events, such as game afternoons, after-work drinks or Christmas party
- Choice of home office or remote work and if you are in the office: free drinks, snacks and fresh fruit
We have caught your interest? Then apply now with your entire application documents (cover letter, resume and references).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kieu Anh Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.