Who we are
We are an interdisciplinary team of AI experts from Karlsruhe with the mission to support European companies in integrating machine learning into their products and processes. As of the next possible date, we are looking for you for a Master's thesis - Deep Learning. As part of the team, you will be an expert in data and machine learning. Let's make the world a little bit smarter together.
What you do
- Technology selection, concept creation and implementation of machine learning and deep learning projects
- You support our consultants with your Thesis project with exciting consulting projects with leading technologies
- You take over the evaluation of frameworks or do the modeling and evaluation of different algorithms.
- You design ideas and concepts for customer solutions
What you bring
- Completed computer science studies (or similar)
- Independent, systematic and dedicated way of working
- Dealing with tools such as OpenCV, scikit-learn, PyTorch or Tensorflow, Keras
- Interest in new challenges
- Fluent German (at least C1 level) and good English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Valuable practical experience as part of your thesis
- Personal coaching and professional development by our experts
- Professional mentoring for your potential subsequent job entry
- Fair payment including flexible working hours
- 40-hour job with a healthy work-life balance
- A working environment focused on Machine Learning
- Company events, such as game afternoons, after-work drinks or Christmas party
- Choice of home office or remote work and if you are in the office: free drinks, snacks and fresh fruit
We have caught your interest? Then apply now with your entire application documents (cover letter, resume and references).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kieu Anh Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org.